Dog Cart For Sale
The Sacco Cart is an exceptional urban mushing and dog training cart for devoted dog lovers worldwide. It’s solid construction is modern and functional. Designed by a Norwegian dog musher and proudly made in the U.S.A. Each Sacco Cart comes with a tow bar. $2,999
Order By Phone (702) 541-9265 or click below to order online.
Comes in Red Furrari, Black Laborgini and Blue Mushtang
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
Proudly Handcrafted and Made in the USA.
Chassis: High grade 4130 Chromoly Steel Tubing
Wheels: 24in., “X-Core” 5 spoke wheels with “never a flat” low rolling resistant tires and quick disconnecting wheel axle assembly for easy one step wheel removal and install.
Brakes: 4 wheel “MadDog” disc brakes with parking brake lever.
Steering: Independent front axle with “Swing Free” steering assembly and brake lever controls, 11 foot steering ratio.
Suspension: Nearly 4 inches of adjustable Patent Pending Kanti-Link suspension (rear wheels only).
Seat: Adjustable Aluminum folding seat back and security lap belt with clothing guard.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Dimensions without Wheels: 28in. wide, 44in long, 18 inches high
64 lbs. (without bridle or accessories)
- Extensions: Allow tow bars to handle up to 4 dogs.
- Add On: Rear accessory attachment receiver. (More accessories coming soon)
- Tow Bar: Tow Bar for one dog included. The Sacco Dog Cart can accommodates 2 tow bars for 2 dogs.
Shipping Boxed Dimensions: 43x29x22in. Shipping via FedEx anywhere in the USA and World. Dog harness is not included. Dog Cart
Sacco Cart Dog Harness
Click Here to Order
Shipping is $20.00 for the USA.
This is an American made dog harness. Made with the finest American Tanned English bridle leather, quality roller buckle hardware of which some are of stainless steel and the balance is nickle plated brass. Sewn with waxed linen thread, which is not effected by ultra-voilet rays. The collar pads are made of a firm but flexible Polyester felt covered with a 4-5 oz. Chap leather, encased in bridle leather and sewn with linen thread. The bow of the collar is made of 3/8" aluminum rod which will not rust inside of the bridle leather, causing the bridle leather to rot. This harness will wear for years, without suffering the effect of damp and cold weather.
Tips to determine size
- Start off by measuring around the dog's back, or his girth. To do this you will start behind his front legs, then up and over his back, and back down under his belly until you are back where you started. You now have his girth measurement. This is the most important measurement in sizing for a harness.
- Next, you will measure around the dog's neck. This particular measurement may not matter with certain kinds of harnesses, but it is good to have it on hand just in case.
- If your dog is a little more broadly built, like a Bulldog, go ahead and get a chest measurement too. To do this you will start from behind the dog's front leg. Bring the tape around the front of the dog until you reach the same point behind the opposite front leg.
Hope this helps. If you need more information please email or call us.
Sacco Dog Cart Tow Bar
Click Here to Order
Sacco Dog Cart Extension Tow Bars
Extension set to mount on the main tow bar. This allows for two dogs in a row. With the extension set and two main tow bars you could run the cart with 4 dogs.